Cucumber Dill Chicken Salad Mix
Peculiar Spice Company's Cucumber, Dill Chicken Salad mix makes a refreshing sandwich filling, appetizer topping, or a beautiful stuffed tomato. Grab a cucumber from the garden, if you're lucky enough to have one, a couple of other ingredients and in less than 5 minutes, presto, gourmet chicken salad ready to go. Makes 5+ cups.
1. In a bowl, combine the ingredients as follows
- 2-3 cups cooked, diced chicken or turkey (canned chicken works well).
- 1¼ cups Miracle Whip©.
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced You can substitute an English cucumber to reduce the water of the cucumber without affecting the taste.
- 1 packet of Cucumber Dill Chicken Salad Mix
2. Mix well, but don't over stir.
For best flavor, let stand 1 hour, but overnight is even better.
One package makes 2 batches.