Chicken Enchilada Soup
Peculiar Spice Company's Chicken Enchilada Soup is a stick to your ribs meal any time of the day or night!
You will need: 2-3 cups of chopped, cooked chicken , 8 oz. can of tomato sauce, 8-16 oz. of Velveeta, 8 cups of water, and Chicken Enchilada Soup Mix
- Place water, soup mix, tomato sauce, and chicken in a large pot,
- Whisk until well blended.
- Cook over a medium heat for 35 minutes. Stir often to prevent sticking.
- Remove from heat and stir in Velveeta until melted.Amount of Velveeta can be adjusted to your taste.
- Garnish with green onions or crushed tortilla chips.
Enjoy fast and fabulous in style!!!